The development of the new Sigma-7 series focused on three main goals: consistently fast commissioning, high production output and maximum operational reliability. The series offers a powerful response to today’s market requirements for both machine constructors and final customers in the production industry. Sigma-7 offers particularly great potential for packaging plants, semiconductor manufacturing, wood processing and digital printing machines.
Specifications & Features:
Common-bus power configuration allows the amplifier to capture regenerative power, decreasing total energy use. Plug-and-play MECHATROLINK-||| functionality means fast 100 Mbps network communication, plus the ability to control up to 62 network slaves. Bandwidth of 3.1 kHz improves cycle times and minimizes settling time, significantly improving system productivity.
Yaskawa’s advanced set of servo tuning algorithms assure world class vibration suppression, removal of ripple and friction effects, improved autotuning, and tuning-less commissioning right out of the box.
- Industry-leading 3.1 kHz bandwidth significantly improves settling time.
- “Green” regen power capability reduces total energy consumed
- Tuning-less capability reliability tunes servo system with no user adjustment needed
- Powerful package of tuning functions include compensation for machine inertia, vibration, ripples, friction.
- Maintains tuning accuracy despite inertia changes up to 30:1
- IEC 61508 SIL3 safety certification
- Full compatibility with Sigma-5 servo motors
- Improved filtering minimizes innaccuracies due to electrical interference, machine resonanse and mechanical vibration