The drive is of modular design with separate converter and inverter sections installed in a common enclosure. These sections can be paralleled to increase capacity to 2250 amps at 400 and 690 volts.
- The Desired power level is achived by adding converter/Inverter module in parallel
- Slide-rail construction techniques permit easy access for maintenance, removal or replacement
- The A1000HHP features a standard non-regenerative front end and easily support at a 12pulse for reduced harmonic
- A regenerative front end is available as an option, which will meet IEEE-519 harmonic specifications.
- The drive incorporates versatile control modes in one product; traditional V/Hz, open loop vector, and closed loop flux vector. Open loop for PM , Advanced open loop for PM. Closed loop for PM
- Optional interface boards provide a wide range of control, monitoring, and diagnostic communication capabilities for integration from plant floor to supervisory level systems.
- The drive provides increased versatility in installations of up to 1350kW for 400V & 1750 for 690V, including pumps and Industrial fans, chillers, pulp and paper manufacturing, mining industry conveyors, rock crushers and extruders,Mining, Metals , Oil and gas etc.